What You Need to Know About NEVI
April 19, 2023
- Check Eligibility: Before applying for the program, organizations should ensure that their project meets the eligibility requirements for the NEVI Program.
- Develop a Project Proposal: Organizations will need to develop a detailed proposal for their EV charging infrastructure project, including information on project goals, location, number and type of charging stations, and budget.
- Identify Partners: Organizations should identify any partners or collaborators that will be involved in the project, such as utilities, local governments, or other stakeholders.
- Apply for Funding: Once the NEVI Program application process opens, organizations can apply for funding through the program. The application process may involve submitting a detailed project proposal, budget, and other supporting materials.
- Wait for Approval: After submitting an application, organizations will need to wait for the NEVI Program to review and approve their project. The approval process may take several weeks or months, depending on the number of applications received and the complexity of the project.
- Execute Project: Once approved, organizations can begin executing their EV charging infrastructure project, using the NEVI Program funding to cover eligible expenses. Organizations will need to comply with program requirements, including reporting on project progress and outcomes.
Share This Article